Does using a licensed immigration adviser give me a better chance of securing a visa?

Definitely. A licensed immigration adviser is there to guide you with the latest news and information directly, giving you an advantage in knowing the most efficient pathway to your migration goals.

Why do I need to pay for the initial assessment?

An assessment will determine if you are eligible to apply for a visa in New Zealand, Australia and Canada; what pathway is most suitable for you to guarantee residency; and what would be the most efficient way to achieve your migration goals.

Do I qualify for residency?

The first step in the process is to get assessed by our licensed immigration adviser. This will determine if you have reached the points required for eligibility.

When I arrive in New Zealand, Australia and Canada, who will assist me?

You will have the option of an airport pickup to your accommodation, for a fee. This will all be settled before your departure.  

Am I eligible to be considered a skilled migrant?

The skilled migrant visa is a points-based system, and to be eligible you must meet a set level of points based on set criteria such as your age, qualifications and work experience.

How long will it take to process my visa application?

The length of time it will take to process your application is dependent on what type of visa you are applying for, and the branch at which your application is lodged. Different branches have different processing times, and the branch at which you lodge your visa is determined by the type of visa you are applying for and where you are living at the time of submission.

Is it possible to bring my partner and my family with me if I get a resident visa under the skilled migrant category in New Zealand?

Yes! Once you have secured a job offer and been granted a resident visa under the skilled migrant category, your partner and your children are welcome in New Zealand to stay. Your partner will be entitled to work and your children will be entitled to attend school or university in New Zealand. Once you have been granted residency under the skilled migrant category, you are entitled to all of the same benefits New Zealand citizens have, including education and health.

Does Horizons Immigration Singapore Consulting Inc. have a business registration in New Zealand and in Singapore?

Yes, Please see photo below